What is an Auntie?
– An auntie is someone that is apart of our 60+ crew. We curate Auntie trips where we cater to making sure there is air conditioning on transfers, bathroom breaks, and other important factors needed for our aunties.
What are your hours of operation?
– We are open Monday – Friday from 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM CST
Do you only book group travel?
– For the most part the answer is yes. We have some amazing agents on our team that can book individual travel for you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Are only women allowed to travel with you?
– The answer to this is no. Although we don’t market to men, they are more than welcome to join us only if traveling with a spouse or significant other.
Besides social media and the chat box here, how can I get in touch with someone at Ladies & Luggage?
– If you’re not on social media and haven’t gotten a response from the chat, you are more than welcome to call us during our business hours. Our toll free number is 1-866-712-8728; you can also send a text to this number. You may reach us via email at email@example.com We respond to emails in the order in which they are received and in doing so, it may take two to three business days for a response. Sending more than one email will not yield quicker responses.
Are trips refundable if I end up having to cancel?
– All payments are nonrefundable and nontransferable. We HIGHLY suggest everyone purchase travel insurance to help recover some of your investment if the policy permits it.
What type of payments do you accept?
– We accept all major credit cards. We DO NOT accept cash or checks. All bookings and subsequent payments associated with your booking MUST be made online via the link on your invoice or our website.
Once I make a booking, how do I make monthly payments?
– Once your booking is submitted, you will automatically receive an invoice that reflects your deposit made. Thereafter, you will receive an invoice via the email you provided at time of registration with a link to your invoice.
Are payments automatically deducted from my account every month?
– If you chose the payment plan option at checkout, each payment will be taken out automatically. (Applies for spiffy checkouts only)
Do I have to make a monthly payment on my booking?
– Yes, a monthly payment is required to keep your booking active. If you pay in full, a monthly payment isn’t required.
Do you offer roommate matching for the experiences?
– Yes, we offer roommate matching, but this service isn’t guaranteed. If you are matched with a roommate, it is the responsibility of you and your roommate to keep in touch and make timely payments.
What if my roommate cancels?
– If your roommate cancels, we will contact you and give you 14 days to make a decision on how you’d like to proceed. If no response is received, we will automatically switch you to a single occupancy and update your invoice to reflect the additional charges.
When will I receive the full itinerary for my trip?
– You will receive the full itinerary to your upcoming experience at least 20-30 days prior to departure.